Frequently Asked Questions
- What function does the single underlayment serve?
- Why is it said that the roof should breathe? How can you determine if the roof is properly ventilated?
- Is it always necessary to tear off existing shingles before reproofing? If they are torn off, who is responsible for the disposal of the old singles?
- What is roof slope? Does the slope of the roof limit the choice of shingle that can be use?
- What type of warranty should I look for? Are they all the same?
- What’s the difference between an architectural, or designer, shingle and a standard shingle?
- How does extreme weather affect reproofing projects?
Real Estate Agents
Unfortunately Central Bay Roofing no longer does inspections or estimates on properties that are for sale or in escrow.
Re-Roofing and Maintenance for residential homes in Central Alameda and West Contra Costa Counties.
Commercial Building Owners
Central Bay Roofing specializes in re-roofing of both flat and sloped roof systems, as well as repairs and maintenance to your building.